Sometimes we find ourselves at a crossroads. We can no longer stay where we are and yet the way forward is unknown. I have been there many times. And each time required that I get to know aspects of myself more fully. By slowing down and being present to what my soul was saying, I was able to find my way forward. And I’m happy to now share that process and create a positive space for transformation.
The Art of Transformation is a journey of self-discovery using expressive arts. During the 15-week journey participants go through a series of art-making projects designed to get them in touch with various aspects of their most essential selves. They begin to work toward a brand-new vision of the future that is revealed to them through their art.
This course is designed for groups of people who are looking to clarify who they are and where they are going in life. The Art of Transformation is also an excellent course for people who are in the middle of a highly transformative experience, such as divorce or after the death of a loved one. The course provides a safe, healing atmosphere for self-exploration.
Art Modalities Explored in this Course:
- Water color
- Mask making
- Creative Writing
Included: (All materials are included in the course!)
What You’ll Learn:
- How to connect with your true self through art-making
- How to tap into your intuition and follow it, learn to trust yourself and your inner voice
- Experience being completely present in the moment, immersed in art-making
- How to connect with your true self whenever you feel overwhelmed or unsure
- Master a method for overcoming limiting beliefs and set new more powerful beliefs
- How to develop a new vision for the future and to set powerful intentions
- Develop unshakable self-confidence that comes from self-knowledge and self-mastery.
“Geva has created a unique experience and safe space that has allowed me to go within and engage with myself in an authentic way while having fun, making cool art and connecting with others on their journeys.”
We are happy to tell you about our programs!