Stress Management Program
Ensuring Peak Performance
To get ahead in today’s competitive global market, corporations must find new ways to ensure peak performance of their employees.The old paradigm of working until exhaustion and pressing forward at all costs is outdated and simply doesn’t work. When employees burn out, companies lose out. The loss of even one employee can be extremely expensive. However, burnout can be prevented.
Research has shown that peak performance happens when all five aspects of wellness are in balance.
Stress has been steadily increasing in Western societies over the past several decades. Illness due to psychological pressure has been increasing in tandem. Depression, obesity, drug abuse, and workaholism are rampant. In addition, technological advances are leaving us disconnected and loneliness is pervasive. These problems are symptoms of an inability to deal with stress.
To manage the effects of stress, we provide a comprehensive stress management program. We believe that in order operate at maximum potential humans must have a lifestyle which supports them as a total being. Our stress management program incorporates all of the five aspects of total wellness: social, physical, mental, nature, and spirit. We assist employers in ensuring that their employees have access to opportunities that keep them healthy and nourish their spirits.
Benefits to the Corporation
- Reduction in Sick Days
- Improved Employee Morale
- Greater Group Cohesiveness
- Increased Employee Retention
- Reduced Healthcare Costs
- Increased Productivity
- Team Building
- Increased Profitability
We help people connect to their group with the following activities:
- Art Making Events
- Music Making Events
- Memoir Workshops
- Creative Movement
- Singing Circles
- Facilitated Drumming
We support mental health with the following programs:
- An onsite mental health counselor to coordinate offsite counseling services.
- Onsite mental health seminars
- Onsite support groups for: anger, domestic violence, drug & alcohol addiction,
We help employees connect to nature through the following:
- Guided nature walks at local parks
- Guided kayaking and canoe trips through local waterways
- Art making in nature excursions
- Yoga in nature classes
We help people connect to their inner spirit by providing the following:
- Art activities for creative expression
- Meditation activities to quiet the mind
- Healing Sound Circle to soothe the soul
- Music making activities for creative expression
- Creative movement classes for creative expression
- Yoga classes to focus the mind and connect to spirit
“I really like stress management class! It really helps me through my week. I wouldn’t change anything about this program. Thank you!!!”
“I really enjoy the stretching and breathing. It helps me relax and chill out from a stressful week. It really helps me to calm down.”
Schedule a Program
We help people connect with themselves and their community.